RE: Am I still here?

To: <RootesAlpine@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Am I still here?
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:59:08 -0800
I went out and looked  at the forum thing,,does'nt seem to have the
style as the email does. But do not understand why they all moved. Is
this a mid east and east coast deal?
You can all mail me ,I'll provide the same rhetoric and pesky retorts
and of course the witty come backs.
Also I believe so much has gone into the autox that some of us are just
diehards.
Cheers
And "The Pumkin" is getting the last wash up before the cover goes' on
for winter.. but wait there just may be a trip up to the Seattle area
this Christmas..time weather permitting of course.
Chuck Nicodemus

Chuck,
I'm here but I am wondering if I missed the call to dinner.   Is autox
over?
Rob