Early Series Alpine in Ottawa

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early Series Alpine in Ottawa
From: "Eddie Donovan" <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:33:42 -0400
Anyone know who is driving a dark green (BRG?) early series Alpine around
Ottawa. I just passed him going the other way on the Avaition Parkway and a few
weeks ago saw him on Sussex Dr. Car had no front grill and appeared to need a
little TLC but he was really flying both times I saw him. The only other Alpine
owner I am aware of in the area is John Slade. Sure would be nice to find a few
more owners in the area.

Regards,
Eddie Donovan (AlpineII)
Carlsbad Springs, Ontario
Series II, 1961 - B9108405 LRX - Back from the paint shop and starting
reassembly
Series II, 1961 - B9104430 ODLR - Future project
SAOCA Member #20