RE: Alpines Digest V1 #406

To: "'alpines@autox.team.net'" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alpines Digest V1 #406
From: Paul Garside <Paul.Garside@ubinetics.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:53:56 +0100
I am surprised this worked. Alfas usually  have a 98mm PCD, same as
Fiat/Lancia 4-bolters.

Small UK Ford and Alpine/Rapier are 108mm.

Try also Small Audis, Citroen BX, Mazda 121, Peugeot, Saab 900.

The PCD should be OK, although inset/offset is another matter...

Good luck!

(Or buy new wheels from Alpine West Midlands)

Paul

> Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:58:27 +1000
> From: Keith Johnson <keiths55@bigpond.net.au>
> Subject: Re: Ford Contour wheels on the Alpine
>
> Try Alfa wheels GTV 1750 or 2000.  Are 14" x 6".
> I had some on a 62 Rapier. 13" Hillman wheels fouled the disc
> caliper on
> that model.
>
> Keith
> 55 Californian
> 57 Rapier

*****************************************************************************************************************************
The information contained in this email and any attachments is likely to be
confidential and legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient named
above only. Any copying, dissemination, disclosure of or use of this email or
its attachments unless authorised by us is prohibited, except that you may
forward this email and/or attachments to a third party on a strict "need to
know" basis. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by forwarding the email to legal@ubinetics.com. Please then delete
this email and any full or partial copies of it.
You as the intended recipient must be aware and accept that email is not a
totally secure communications medium.
Although we have taken all reasonable steps to make sure this email and any
attachments are free from viruses, we do not (to the extent permitted by law)
accept any liability whatsoever for any virus infection and/or compromise of
security caused by this email and any attachment.
No contract may be formed or documents served by you on or with us by this
email or any attachments unless expressly agreed otherwise by us. Any views
expressed in this email or attachments by an individual are not necessarily
those of any UbiNetics company.