Dillard Sunbeam event

To: <Alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dillard Sunbeam event
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:37:40 -0400
Sorry to the rest of the Alpine list that didn't attend the SAOCA Invasion in
Dillard GA. But I wanted to thank Bob, his wife Judy, and anyone else that
assisted Bob in putting together a very nice "Sunbeam" weekend.  I really
enjoyed myself even though I was unable to bring a Sunbeam. Thanks to Jim
Ellis for the ride in his Alpine, and thanks to Ed for the offer, your company
and your kindness won't be forgotten.  I know you are having sellers remorse
after selling your Alger but I'm sure it went to a very god home and will
given a lot of TLC.  I would have posted this sooner Bob but we were without
email address's for awhile,  we had to buy a new computer.  Thanks.
Russ