Rootes Graphics

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Rootes Graphics
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:16:02 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking for some crisp larger Rootes Group /
Rootes Service type graphics to have a custom shirt
made. (i.e. one of those Rootes and makes in an oval
or similar)The obstacle I am running in to is finding
one out on the net that I can blow up to 6-8 inches
across without it getting too "grainy".  If anyone out
there has one that is saved to a higher resolution
that they wouldn't mind emailing me, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris

1966 Sunbeam Alpine SV