Re: door panels

To: mike proper <affiliatedleasing@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: door panels
From: Keith Johnson <keiths55@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:48:32 +1000
In Australia the experts (professional upholstery guys)   use what we call
MDF board about 3mm thick.  This is a wood fibre board. It is used these
days to make cheap furniture. Can be easily cut with fine saw or even a
craft knife. My 55 Californian had all new door panels made up with this
stuff.
Like the original it doesn't like water :-)
3mm = almost 1/8"

Keith

55 Californian
57 Rapier