Re: Dash-pad roll - proper adhesive?

To: "John, Sandra & Ryan Lee" <jsrlee@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Dash-pad roll - proper adhesive?
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:50:35 -0600
Ryan:

Four years ago, I replaced my windshield and frame and installed a
salvaged series V dashpad on my Series I. The dashpad had been previously
glued with contact cement, and carefully removed. Because I had intended
this to be temporary, and the holding points were numerous (vents,
snaps, WS frame and screws at front), I did not glue it down. However,
four years later, in a Calgary climate and unheated garage, it still
looks good. However, everyone, including Rootes, originally used contact cement.

Ron Tebo