RE: Wiring connectors

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, <piperbill@isp01.net>,
Subject: RE: Wiring connectors
From: "SSV" <piperbill@isp01.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:06:29 -0700
I get it.  I must have glossed over the original question.  Since I don't
plan on adding anything, I suspect the original harness would be the way to
go for me.  I guess what I would dread is getting all the harness wiring
threaded through all the tight places correctly.  But, I also suspect
patience will work wonders.  Thanks, Paul.

Bill