RE: Wiring connectors

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, <alpinebob@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Wiring connectors
From: "SSV" <piperbill@isp01.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:22:13 -0700
I plan to take a look at that site myself when I get the chance, but do you
have one installed, Paul, or know of anyone who does?  I can appreciate
'something new' instead of playing with old stuff, but it's comforting to be
able to go to a manual and trace Alpine wiring out easily... I wonder how
confusing it might be with a generic setup?

Bill