Re: 1966 Alpine advice

To: "Steve Kirks" <srk@mac.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1966 Alpine advice
From: "Jon A." <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:46:51 -0500
For that sort of money for a Series V Alpine, it should in in top-notch
condition. Good body, good paint, no rust, and everything in proper working
condition. Not concours, but in very good condition.

You could easily spend that much on a poor car to get it to very good
condition!

The most important thing to look out for with an Alpine is rust. Get one
with as little rust as possible. The mechanicals are easy to repair, the
body a lot less so!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA