Invasion III

To: "List Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invasion III
From: "Bob Berghult" <alpinebob@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:49:26 -0400
Tomorrow will be the last day that we can hold the rooms at the Dillard
House. If you plan to come to the Invasion III, you will have to make your
reserversions by close of business tomorrow, June 18th. I will be going up
to Dillard on Saturday to make a final run on the Tri-State Rally to time it
with my Series IV and David Schumacher's Mark IA Tiger. Our wives will be
searching the town and surrounding area for restaurants, antique shops, and
other fun places for the kids and their mom & dads. So, make your
reserversions and get your Sunbeams all spruced up for the trip and time of
your summer. OH, don't forget to register with the web site for the Invasion
III, have I sent mine in yet? We'll see you all in Dillard this time next
month. Have a happy trip, and don't forget the caravans.

Bob Berghult
SAOCA No. 14
Series IV B9405637LRX39(mine)
Series II B9119501LRXSB30(wife's)