Re: High Tech 1600cc head question

To: ellis838@concentric.net
Subject: Re: High Tech 1600cc head question
From: Jarrid Gross <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:11:48 -0700
Jim,

I am running cast Iron guides on both my engines.

I did find some time back, a company that showed
silicon bronze guides avail for the chrysler engine.
I'll have to look into that and see if they are actually available.

Jim, correct me if I'm wrong, but was it not you who had some valve
guides in development?

Jarrid