New feature on www.sunbeamalpine.org

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: New feature on www.sunbeamalpine.org
From: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:12:02 -0800
 The turbo kit will work but two are required for the Tiger. Also the Tiger
already has the burning rubber air freshener built in!
                  Brent Edinger

Ian:
I currently drive a Tiger and I'm curious if these accessories would work in
my
car with its V8. I'm especially dubious about the Rootes demister kit as I
have
four extra cylinders spewing oil and fumes over my windscreen. I don't think
this factory demister kit would be as efficient as just using my windscreen
wipers to smear the oil and dirt around. I also noticed that the heading for
this product is spelled "Demiser Kit" on the page. This is appropriate as my
Sunbeams have almost led to my demise numerous times through the years. A
previous writer noted that it appears the Rootes cupholder allows engaging of
1st and third gears. This I can see, but I don't see how it would allow me to
shift into reverse with the cupholder in place, seeing that I can only do
that
some of the time now, without the dash mounted cupholder!

Keep up the good work of finding obscure but important additions to our
Rootes
history!

Steve Sage