Re: 1958 berkeley

To: <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Subject: Re: 1958 berkeley
From: RootesRooter@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:04:31 EST
The Berkeley and its owner in Portland, OR, were regulars for several years at
the Labor Day Weekend All-British Field Meet.  Not a rocket, but nimble and
very narrow - it hardly turned going thru the autoslalom gates.  I doubt it had
a Ford V-8 though, Chuck. If you dropped a big V-8 in one of those little
things, the wheels and body panels would shoot off the car like an old Laurel &
Hardy movie.

Dick Sanders
Seattle