Re: [Re: series 3 fuel grommet]

To: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>,
Subject: Re: [Re: series 3 fuel grommet]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 26 Feb 2002 10:30:53 EST
I am going to check out that gasket and if it matches a Hillman, I will let
the Hillman list know and see if there are more orders.

Jan

"Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au> wrote:
Not the answer you're looking for I know, but I was able to reuse an old one
off a Minx on my S3. It fitted perfectly, but I forget which series Minx.
Probably not much use for you US bods though as I expect Minxes are rarer
than Alpines there.

Russ