Wheel Interchangeability Perfect Fitment

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel Interchangeability Perfect Fitment
From: DMER@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:29:01 EST
Hi all, I have a series 3 GT and on the front I bought off of ebay a set of
Mustang II rims in a 13 x 5 size and on the back Mustang II rims sized 13x5.5
wrapped with Yokohama AVS Intermediate tires in a 185/60-13. The wheels look
like the old wolf race wheels with the slots in them, they are very period
correct and the tires give a moderate side wall with a wide surface. They
look good and with the addition of Spax shocks the handling is amazing.

The larger wheels in the rear fill the wheelwells perfectly and the fronts
fit perfectly flush, the offset is perfect. Best of all eight great condition
rims on ebay were a grand total of $135 with shipping.

Ben