Re: [head light hims]

To: RockStar30cars@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [head light hims]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 21 Feb 2002 22:11:57 EST
The chrome headlight rims are from Series I-III Hilman Minxes (1957-59)-as far
as I know, the hooded style of chrome headlight rims were never offered on
Alpines.  In addition, the Series I Hillman Husky and the Series II & III Minx
Special used a chromed, non-hooded headlight rim.  These were indeed used on
the Tiger II.

Jan Eyerman

RockStar30cars@aol.com wrote:
Hello everyone, I know its rare for me since I have so many cars and on so
many list I only have one question. Why do headlight rims for Alpine/Tiger go

for so much on eBay? I know there are a chrome ones on the auction block and
I remember seeing them on cars when I was younger and didn't know they were
factory.

Alvin (TopDogRover)