Re: Paint Questions

To: <RSWiser@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Questions
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 09:02:23 -0700
Generally, you take the doors off with the hinges attached to the doors. The
body has a plate on the backside that is threaded for the screws. You must
first remove the rivets that old the door stops. It is easiest to grind
these off with a grinder, then relace tem with a large screw and nut. Use a
mis welder to weld in the sheet metal, if you have one. Chances are high
that once you start going beyond the holes that you have, that metal is shot
also, so be prepared to make bigger patches. Lou