Re: series IV

To: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: series IV
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:06:29 -0700
Russ, you are probably right. I had never seen the actual info, but I knew
that there was a conversion during the Tiger lines, and for a short period,
a few months, they made what they called "crossover bodies". I have one of
these cars. It is different than the later MkIa tigers in that it has a
steel converable top cover, rather than the vinyl one of later fame. I was
told that they were 4a cars, but had never seen one. Which means nothing, of
course, because I had never seen a series 1 till a few years back, then I
bought about 7 of them! Lou