Re: series IV

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Subject: Re: series IV
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:04:54 -0500
My B9410133 is round corner.    You must have access to some info that I
haven't seen yet.  My info indicates that of the 12,400 series IV's
produced, 4,500 were IVa's. Square corner hoods didn't start showing up
until around B9410322, approximately 1,500 from the end of production of
series IV's.  But  I don't have any info on the CKD units, B945---- and
B946----, maybe that is where the difference is.
Russ