Re: Water Temp Guage

To: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@charter.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Temp Guage
From: "humbersnipe" <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:51:23 -0600
I think they only list a gauge because the sender on a mechanical temp gauge
isn't replaceable. The capillary tube from the sender to the gauge is
permanently sealed - if the tube is cracked, kinked, or broken, the gauge is
useless.

On the other hand, at least it doesn't require a tempermental voltage
stabilizer!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA