Re: [SV: [Re: The big question]]

To: "Jan Iggbom" <jan.iggbom@swipnet.se>,
Subject: Re: [SV: [Re: The big question]]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 7 Feb 2002 19:12:25 EST
That info came from an article in Car & Driver I believe.

Jan

"Jan Iggbom" <jan.iggbom@swipnet.se> wrote:
Ha, ha,
I was there because I'm a Swede. It's fun to read your guesses, how we did it.
Most of you are wrong, about the date and why we did it. I'm not telling you
how and why, but Jan E. is near the truth. I like to see some more funny
stories.

Jan