Re: The big question

To: Bill Mounce <bmounce@bellatlantic.net>, Alpines
Subject: Re: The big question
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 17:52:37 -0800
Oh boy what did I open up for discussion???????   My cousin ask me that
today
( because of my LBC) And I thought gee i'll ask some one..But I agree,
Those Brits have always had "thier" thing.  ;8=)
I always thought it was so the miss'es could alight the carrage much
better.

Cheers
chuck in wet dreary Oregon.