2 '67 Alpines and new parts for sale - Portland OR

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 '67 Alpines and new parts for sale - Portland OR
From: "David Gaab" <david@valuationinc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:50:52 -0800
Looking to sell two 67 Series V Alpines to a good home. Here is the story:

One is a total rustbucket, but is complete and original except for
non-original seats. (I figure this is an excellent reference and source of
parts for the other car). This car will never drive on the road again (body
about to separate from car due to rust), but the hood, doors, and trunklid
are useable, and its the best 3-D reference manual you could have.
B395007346  SAL 606472

The other is a stripped shell, only rust hole is in floorboard, near seat.
Front and rear valances are dinged up (front is pretty bad w/ some old
bondo) and one headlight rim is crunched. No undercarriage rust, no fender
rust, and the panels are very straight looking down the side of the car.
Doors fit great. B395010231 (need to double check) SAL 609226

I have all of the parts off of the stripped body (engine in pieces, but
original bore) including a hardtop (missing rear window trim piece), two
softtop frames, suspension, electrical, guages, bumpers, etc., etc..

I also have a new windshield, new soft top, new dash top, lots of new rubber
and trim pieces, grill parts, water pump, and a pair of poorly recovered
seats (correct seat kits from Rick, but crappy installation  could be
reinstalled Im sure). A total of $1,545 in new parts (per Sunbeam
Specialties 1990 catalog), not including the seat covers and anything that
wasnt labeled or in its original packaging.

I am really hoping all of this will be taken off of my hands by one person
with a big truck. Otherwise I will have to part all of this out.

Offers are welcome. E-mail for photos and full list of the new parts if
interested. I really would like to get rid of all of this ASAP.

David Gaab
Portland, OR

BTW - Dick Sanders, I would like to put part of this in the next PTC
newsletter. Can you contact me? I have lost your e-mail address and phone
number.