RE: English visitor coming to Daytona Fl...

To: "'Ian Spencer'" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>, ian@sunbeamalpine.org,
Subject: RE: English visitor coming to Daytona Fl...
From: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:33:16 -0500
Ian and Listers,
I just received a telephone message from the English visitor. I guess he got
my number off the e-mail trail. He has let me know that he is in Dayton,
Ohio, and is looking for fellow Alpiners. Unfortunately I am far away from
the Dayton area, Ohio too for that matter. He has left me a number to
contact him (011 44 7974 645 556, probably a British cell phone). I have
been unable to dial-out of the office building (damned security feature) to
respond to him. The message arrived this morning.
44 7973 444 939

                                Eddie Donovan
                                Manager, External Client Support
                                PWGSC/GTIS/NCS