Re: Chrome on back flip covers.

To: "Mark Burkley" <mark@ciansystems.com>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrome on back flip covers.
From: Bob Douglas <b_s_d@ureach.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:11:11 -0500
Mark,  It's not uncommon for them to be missing.  The ones you
mentioned look just like the ones I chased down for our SII.
There should be some small holes in your covers where the studs
for the chrome plates attached.  I believe their purpose was to
protect the points where the back and side covers could collide.

Regards, Bob Douglas

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Mark Burkley (mark@ciansystems.com)
wrote:

> Whilst perusing the selection put on E-Bay by our
young "lady" from