Re: A DIFFERENT VIRUS

To: <wiencek@anl.gov>, <JNicod9165@aol.com>, <RootesAlpine@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: A DIFFERENT VIRUS
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:21:36 -0500
This is a Hoax. sulfbk.exe converts long file names in Windows. You don't want
to delete that file.  Check out the following link.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov> 12/18/01 10:31AM >>>
Somehow this bug got past my Trend Office Scan.  Thanks for the tip.  Everyone
should check their computer now!!!