Re: Clutch Master Spring

To: <robert.m.bailey@att.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Master Spring
From: "jon" <humbersnipe@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:16:25 -0600
I don't recall the exact part number, but if you go to your local SAAB
dealer and ask them to order you a spring for the clutch master cylinder for
a 1980 through 1993 SAAB 900, you'll get a perfect replacement. Heck, if
it's a busy enough dealer, they may even have a failed cylinder you can
cannibalize for parts. Unfortunately, I never thought far enough ahead when
I worked at a SAAB dealer to stockpile the used springs!!!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA