Re: Clutch Master Spring

To: robert.m.bailey@att.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Master Spring
From: Ed Howard <edsonh2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:05:59 -0800 (PST)
This happened to me about 1 1/2 years ago. At that
time, I consulted the list as well and, believe it or
not, someone referred me to a spring that goes on a
Saab that works perfectly. It was about $5.00 at my
local Saab dealer.

Unfortunately, I do not remember the exact part
number. There was someone on this list who gave me the
number at that time.

Are you still out there to help???

Ed