Invasion II

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invasion II
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:37:58 -0500
Everyone,
Invasion II is now in the planning stages. I've got some very BIG surprises in
order for this next event that you won't want to miss. One, being the first
public appearance in over 30 years of the Sebring Harrington Alpine now owned
by Bob Avery. Bob is in the final stages of the cars restoration and we are
very excited  to present it as our featured attraction for next years event.

Look for more announcements around the beginning of December. We have a lot
planned and we are doing our part to make next years event the largest
gathering of Alpines this country has ever seen! We've not decided on a date
yet, but I'm shooting for the 3rd weekend in June.

See you all there! - Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital