Re: Suspension

To: kasl100@navix.net
Subject: Re: Suspension
From: "Rick Harrison" <beamertwo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:36:50 +1100
Brent,

Before he retired, my Father had a steel fabrication business and he was
(still is) pretty handy with a welder. It was he who made up the plates, etc
for the conversion - which doesn't help you much. I have a vague memory of
a conversion kit being available in Britain, but don't remember the
companies name.

Rick Harrison