Re: Non-Stock Hardtop

To: jon <humbersnipe@home.com>, Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>,
Subject: Re: Non-Stock Hardtop
From: Jason Raser <jasonraser@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
I have a top like the one in the e-bay auction.  It's
in my father in-law's garage and he wants it moved
before winter.  Right now I'll give it away, otherwise
if I have to store it for the winter I'd still part
with it but for a reasonable price.

Jason

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596798045&;
http://personals.yahoo.com