Re: Non-Stock Hardtop

To: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>,
Subject: Re: Non-Stock Hardtop
From: "jon" <humbersnipe@home.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:16:41 -0500
It's one of two common styles sold in the US - one was by Parrish Plastics,
which was a rounded style like an early Series hardtop, and the other was
Dynaplastics, as shown in the Ebay auction. I bought a Parrish top brand new
from the manufacturer, and hated it. I have no experience with the
Dynaplastics model.

Now, there's a company in the UK called Honeybourne Mouldings, I believe,
who do a fibreglass hardtop that looks very much like the late Series
factory top. I've wondered how hard it would be to ship one over - any UK
listers have any first-hand experience with their top??

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA