Re: [Re: "Hillman - " Hershey Car Meet]

To: "DOUGLAS EDWARDS" <hillmanfromhell@hotmail.com>, jan.eyerman@usa.net,
Subject: Re: [Re: "Hillman - " Hershey Car Meet]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 15 Oct 2001 13:13:10 EDT
Doug,

Although there are thousands of Chevies and Fords at Hershey, it also brings
out much rarer stuff.  A pair of Crosley Super Sports, several Hupmobiles, a
pre-sharknose Graham, two Cord 810/812's, several Cadillac V-16's, etc.  were
all in the show.  In addition, there were at least 20 Bristols.

But other then the lonely Minx in the car Corral, no other Rootes cars. On the
East Coast the best we have ever done was 3 Hillmans, my Cricket, Joel
Shockman's Rapier Convertible and a Humber Super Snipe at a Moss Motors show.

Next Spring I will check out the Spring Carlisle show and definitely visit the
Import show.  I may even take the Avenger/Cricket to the Mopar show.

Jan

"DOUGLAS EDWARDS" <hillmanfromhell@hotmail.com> wrote:
This message forwarded by the Hillman List.

Jan, Thanks for the info on Hershey, as its one of those shows? that ive
always wanted yo attend and always wondered what they'd have there.  The
thought of looking at thousands of chevies and fords doesnt do much for me,
and as i try to plan some sort of race or show each time I go somewhere this
is helpful. Somewhere out there there has to be a fleamarket withlots of
ROOTES memorabilia and parts.                         Doug Edwards