New interest in Alpines

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: New interest in Alpines
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:41:58 +1000
Could be something that applies to Rootes cars generally. There seems to
have been a surge of interest in Imps in Australia lately.

For listers in Australia, I noticed an AMP advert on the telly yesterday.
There's an in-car shot showing a very Rootes-ish looking dashboard. I think
it was probably a Super Snipe, but I need to see it again.

Russ