Hershey Car Meet

To: alpines@autox.team.net, Hillman List <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: Hershey Car Meet
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 14 Oct 2001 20:24:43 EDT
Hi Alpine & Hillman Listers

I just got back from the big Hershey car show and flea market.  I think you
will all be happy to know that I saw 1 Rootes car there out of about 5,000+
vehicles in the show and car corral.  It was a 1960 Hillman Minx.  There was
also a 1950 Singer Roadster there.  Both were in the car corral.  As for
parts..... about the same as the cars-very, very few.  I actually saw more
Rootes stuff there 15+ years ago then I do now.

Beautiful weather, great show (saw 3 Stanley Steamers) but not a place for
Rootes collectors.

Jan Eyerman
1959n Hillman Minx Series III DeLuxe
1973 Hillman Avenger DL