Rear Differential (OR) / Engine Available (CO)

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Differential (OR) / Engine Available (CO)
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:36:56 EDT
List,
Any of you "west coast" piners need a complete rear differential?  I have one
from a series 5 complete with all brake hardware stored at my Fathers house
in Salem, Oregon.  My parents are moving shortly and I don't want to see this
go to waste.  Please write me and I can make arrangements for you to pick it
up, no charge.

Also, For those close enough to Colorado or needing an engine.  I still have
a complete 1725 with tranny available.  I can ship to anywhere in the US for
about $150.00.  I am negotiable on the price depending on how much of the
package you need.  Please write if interested.

Paul