United XXII

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: United XXII
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:15:29 -0400
Another successful United for the History book.  To the entire Tigers East/
Alpine East United XXII St. Louis team, a big THANK YOU, and a "Job Well
Done". A lot of thought, and effort was reflected throughout the entire
event, from the very first registration on Thursday until the very last
closing of the door at the Hospitality Suite. Once an event of this type
starts, it takes on a life of its own, and it is a reflection of the type of
members that come and make the events what they are. We are privileged to
have these people as our membership, and proud to have the type of people
that are willing to step foreword and accept the challenge. It was good to
see some old friends, and to meet some new ones, we will do it again next
year in Charleston.  Again, to the entire United team, Thank you.  Russ
Eshelman