Re: SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]

To: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>, aviva@iinet.net.au
Subject: Re: SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 20:30:00 -0300
Hi Paul,

         I really don't know if there were any similar colours to the
Series cars but here is a list of the original colours:

Saloons:
Sapphire Blue with Light Fawn upholstery
Beech Green with Light Fawn upholstery
Gun with Gray upholstery
Black with Light Fawn upholstery
Black with Bright Red upholstery
Alpine Mist with Bright Red upholstery
Satin Bronze with Bright Red upholstery

MK Alpines
Alpine Mist with special Bright Red upholstery
Ivory with special Bright Red upholstery
Coronation Red with  extra Light Fawn upholstery
Sapphire Blue with extra Light Fawn upholstery
Wheels finished in body colour except Ivory which has Bright Red wheels

         Hope this helps.

Regards.
Bob

At 08:24 AM 9/6/01 +0930, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I have a query about original paint samples from a Talbot 90 owner in
>our club.
>
>Ian, Jan, any info about paint colour that translates from 60's Alpines
>to 50's Talbots?
>
>Bob H. can you help from a 'proper' Alpine perspective?
>
>Replies to aviva@iinet.net.au please.
>
>Oh, we are in Australia, but we do get the big name paint companies
>here.
>
>Cheers,
>Paul.
>Sunbeam Car Owners Club of South Australia

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Man of Many Sunbeams - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon 1953-1954
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
BATANS Home Page: www.batans.ca
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca