SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]
From: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:24:26 +0930
Hi all,
I have a query about original paint samples from a Talbot 90 owner in
our club.

Ian, Jan, any info about paint colour that translates from 60's Alpines
to 50's Talbots?

Bob H. can you help from a 'proper' Alpine perspective?

Replies to aviva@iinet.net.au please.

Oh, we are in Australia, but we do get the big name paint companies
here.

Cheers,
Paul.
Sunbeam Car Owners Club of South Australia