Humber Sceptre on Ebay - in the USA!!

To: <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: Humber Sceptre on Ebay - in the USA!!
From: "jon" <humbersnipe@home.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 20:13:22 -0500
Hey there Rootes fans,

        I have no financial interest in this vehicle, yadda yadda yadda, but
some American in our group should sure snap it up - it looks way cool, comes
with a lot of goodies, and WHEN have you EVER seen one in the USA???!

Hope the link comes through, if not, it's item # 593910100

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593910100&;
r=0&t=0

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of eBay Motors item 593910100 (Ends Aug-11-01 170015 PDT ) - Other Makes
A-M  All Models.url]