Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)

To: ricke@idcnet.com
Subject: Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)
From: GSTROM99@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:34:30 EST
In a message dated 11/27/00 9:16:38 AM Central Standard Time,
ricke@idcnet.com writes:

> Just payin' another tax to drive the road.

Yikes!  I've driven that section a lot myself and agree you have to drive 80
to stay with traffic.  Driving up to Madison the same day/time, I must've
seen 8 troopers at least.  I made a point to only drive 5 mph over, so I was
getting zoomed by by everyone.  I got a citation in Michigan in Sept. so I
need to "lay low".

I've seen those Camaros myself too, both in Indiana AND Illinois.

Be careful out there friends.

Gary