Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)

To: "Christopher Albers" <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Subject: Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com (Scott E. Christie)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:42:51 -0500
I'm glad this came up because I've always wanted to ask how it's possible
for a state trooper to cruise along with us or even shoot past us (obviously
speeding) but then have the nerve to pull one of us over for speeding. It
was always my impression that unless his lights were on he could not speed.

To me, this story sounds like the trooper got pissed off that he was being
followed and singled you out.
Scott Christie