RE:Weber Conversion

To: "Alpine List (E-mail)" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE:Weber Conversion
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 10 Oct 00 10:24:28 -0500
Glad to hear from another happy Sunbeam owner!!!  Keep 'em on the road
forever!!!!
------------------------------
Date: 10/10/00 7:31 AM
To: Wiencek, Thomas
From: Stanco, John

Hi Tom and Paul,

Thanks for the help with the weber conversion.  I must say it was a success.
I have attached pictures of the carb set up as well as the linkage set up
for your viewing.  I am very happy with the whole conversion and would
recommend it to everyone.  For the purists, I still have all of the original
parts and to convert back would be very easy.  The car runs smoother and
starts up very easy.  If anyone wants the dimensions of the linkage I can
fax a detail.  I happy to be back on the road.

John S.
Series II

 <<Sunbeam eng 1.JPG>>  <<Sunbeam eng 2.JPG>>  <<Sunbeam eng 3.JPG>>  <<Sunbeam
eng 4.JPG>>  <<Sunbeam eng 5.JPG>>  <<Sunbeam eng 6.JPG>>  <<Sunbeam eng
7.JPG>>  <<Sunbeam eng 8.JPG>>  <<Sunbeam eng 9.JPG>>