RE: Weber Conversion

To: "'John Stanco'" <jstanco@cordmeyer.com>,
Subject: RE: Weber Conversion
From: "Almjeld, Paul" <PaAlmjel@dwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:05:39 -0500
Way to go John!  The conversion looks good from the photos.  I think you'll
find the Weber is very consistent, both with regard to reliability and
performance.  What's next?  A Pertronix ignition module?

With regard to the purists, I have done the same thing.  Every conversion I
have made, including the recent 5 speed, can easily be reverted back to
stock if someone desires to do so.    Enjoy the Weber!.

Dr. Paul Almjeld
Department of Music
Dakota Wesleyan University
Mitchell, SD   57301