[6pack] sheared valve keeper

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] sheared valve keeper
From: "Joe Honor" <j.honor@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:27:07 -0500
I am meeting with my mechanic who discovered today one of my valve keepers
was sheared off and found in the oil sump! we're checking on the valves
pulling valve cover but this may be unlikely-a close call if true. any
expereince with this?

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). They are confidential and may contain protected health
information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the above named intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
to deliver this email to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, disclosure, printing, copying, or distribution of this email
or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply email and
destroy this email and any attachments.

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive