[6pack] Goodparts Nylatron Bushings

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Goodparts Nylatron Bushings
From: "Vance Navarrette" <v.navarrette@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 17:42:54 -0700
        Guys:

        Before I put them up on eBay, I thought I would give the list first
crack at an unopened rear set of Goodparts Nylatron suspension bushings for
the TR6. $45 with free shipping to the continental US. Here is the URL:
http://www.goodparts.com/shop/index.php?categoryID=12
        I bought them thinking I was going to need them for rear suspension
upgrade, but the BPNW sports springs with Urethane packing has made things
stiff enough to suit me, so I never used them. Still sealed in their bag,
with installation instruction.

        Let me know. If no interest, they will go on eBay.

        Cheers,

        Vance

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html