Re: [6pack] Pertronix ignitor install

To: John North <johncnorth@gmail.com>, Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Pertronix ignitor install
From: Bill <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 07:21:49 -0700
Hi John,
        On our 1970, TR6 The Red Wire is attached to the same
terminal as the "hot" wire from the Alternator.  I think that should
be the + side, (red) and the - side (black).
Hope that helps.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive