[6pack] of clutches and seats

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] of clutches and seats
From: "Colin Thom" <colinthom@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:06:46 -0800
Greetings, All.

Has anyone got their slave cylinder push rod installed on the lowest of the
3 holes on the release lever? Mine's in the middle hole which I think is
what the books shows but  I'd like to make the pedal a bit lighter by
putting the pushrod on the lowest hole of the release lever.

Also, It's time to get my wife behind the wheel which means the seat will
regularly be moved forward and back on the slider. Do these things actually
work??  It sure doesn't move all that well now, unless I get out of the car,
lift the back of the seat and then slide it forward for her. Mine's original
so perhaps it's time to replace it.

Thanks, Colin '75