[6pack] THE YEAR OF THE TR6

To: Pimento73@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] THE YEAR OF THE TR6
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:59:40 -0500
OK Jack Mc   This is good to know.   I have been informally regarding this as
'THE YEAR OF THE TR6'....since I saw Halkias take the flag at Road America.
The way things are coming together, I plan to use this theme at Heartland Park
and the Kastner Cup in August.

I hope that our vintage racing does not compete with any other TR events the
19-22 August time frame, but I would like to draw as many Triumphs from as far
away as people are willing to travel. This event is geared to TRIUMPHS and
their owners/drivers/racers. We are center stage.

There will be some interesting TR FOLKS there, yet to be announced, and some
very historical Triumphs.

Live music, BBQ, track time, vendors, fly bys, etc.

heartlandvintageracing.com

Regards,

Joe A